Since 1939, N.G. Gilbert has performed construction, rebuilds, upgrades, maintenance and line clearing services for electric power utilities throughout the U.S.
In 1996, N.G. Gilbert was acquired by The Townsend Corporation. The combination with the company's other business units creates a powerful services partner for electric utility companies and other energy providers.
N.G. Gilbert construction crews are affiliated with the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW).
N.G. Gilbert also acts as a first responder in emergency storm response and restoration services. READ MORE
What We Do
- Construction and rebuild of transmission lines
- Construction types including wood, concrete, and steel pole structures
- Construction and rebuild of substations
- Construction, rebuild, and maintenance of overhead/underground distribution lines
- Construction of energy collector systems for wind energy projects, including overhead, underground, and substations