Townsend Tree Service is an operating unit of The Townsend Corporation providing tree-trimming, clearance and integrated vegetation management services for power and communication lines, pipelines and roadways.
- Major investor-owned utilities, municipal systems and electric cooperatives
- Pipeline companies
- State Departments of Transportation.
- Utility, pipeline and transportation line clearing, maintenance and growth control
- Drainage and right-of-way clearing, maintenance, and growth control
- Storm and disaster emergency response
- Chemical and herbicide applications
The company possesses extensive equipment capabilities and resources, with one of the largest fleets of All Terrain Aerial Buckets (ATAB), Right-of-Way (ROW) brush mowers, spray application equipment and other specialty equipment.
With the use of modern IVM techniques and advanced herbicides that target invasive species, Townsend provides the best in habitat management. With our research partners, Townsend helps redefine right of way stewardship, producing benefits like improved motorist safety, better service crew access, lower maintenance costs, improved drainage and enhanced aesthetics.